Shallow Ground

Download Shallow Ground Movie Here
Download Movie Shallow GroundShallow Ground
Don't Dig Too Deep., Fear your past... it will find you.
Formats: divx, hpc, hidivx
Genres: Horror, Thriller
Year: 2004
IMDB Rating: 5.30
IMDB Votes: 1471
Actors: Kirsch, Stan as Stuart Dempsey, Murphy, Timothy V. as Jack Sheppard, Marquette, Rocky as Boy, Campos, Victor as Bus Driver, Killian, Tara as Amy Underhill, Eastin, Steve as Detective Russell, McCormack, Patricia as Helen Reedy, Stoddart, Lindsey as Laura Russell, Avital, Natalie as Darby Owens, Kapelos, John as Leroy Riley, Hendrie, Chris as Albert Underhill, Avila, Christine as Mrs. Underhill, Natwick, Myron as Harvey, MacKane, John as Passenger #1, Pfeffer, Ori as Curtis
A naked teenage boy covered in blood appears at a remote sheriff's station one year after the brutal unsolved murder of a local girl. Now Sheriff Jack Shepherd, guilt ridden over the girl's murder, must confront his own demons as he desperately searches for the boy's true identity and possible victims. Little does Jack realize that he has started down a path that will bring him face to face with an unthinkable horror. Before sunrise the living will pay for the pain the dead have suffered.
Download Shallow Ground Movie Here
I love science fiction Shallow Ground Horror channel, and most of them are of equal caliber. I recently saw Shallow ground and now I'm scratching my head. This DivX film Shallow Ground has some pretty poor casting, terrible dialogue, and features some of the worst development I've ever seen. This Shallow Ground film focuses on two parcels. There are simple bloody child has apparently supernatural powers. Then there is the mysterious disappearance of many people in the city. Of course, everyone is leaving the city because "the dam is completed." I took this to mean that the valley was flooded. But then, I am sure that everybody has to leave. The DVD film Shallow Ground begins and ends with a weak moan. Try to be more than the average thriller and instead it was much worse.
While in Montreal, I took in Shallow ground as part of the Fantasia Film Festival. I thought it was amazing - great direction, spooky score / soundtrack, credible performances and enough twists and shocks that I expect in a horror DivX Movie Shallow Ground to keep me on the edge of everything. This is a horror film, after all. When I see a horror Shallow Ground Horror film I cry aloud, and feel my heart pound, a sure sign of success, have to sleep with the lights on for a day or 2 later. I'm not looking for an Oscar worthy piece of cinema, I want to be scared. Done and done. When I learned more about how the Shallow Ground movie made me even more impressed. If this is what filmmakers can do with a shoe-string budget of one, I say that in the great U.S. dollars for his next picture!
First, let me say that the reason we gave this Shallow Ground movie a 9 out of 10, it is because I am out of my own is based horror movie: Shallow Ground scale. Almost always have to lower my opinion a bit of horrors. Therefore, rated by 9 as a horror film. Anyways - At first, I thought Shallow land would be struck off cheesy horror movie, and boy, was I wrong. Was expected cheap scares, and some that are very original. I would not quite call it fear, but more along the lines of really creepy. Given that the film: Shallow Ground was a low budget that withdrew some of the big players in works of wood, I was very impressed. The story was well .. unique, but not entirely - however, was very well written, and I have a hunch that the writer has exactly what I wanted (and hopefully all the way). This Shallow Ground movie will keep you interested as long as you have an open mind on this last day horror films. All-in-all, this was definitely one of the best horrors I've seen in a long time. It is a shame that did not know him until a year after its release. Worth a watch, trust me. Oh yes, and do not let your children watch it.

Download Shallow Ground Movie Here
Also check this movies:

Download Snow White: A Tale of Terror Movie
Download Thick as Thieves

No comments:

Post a Comment