Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot

Download Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot Movie Here
Download Movie Stop! Or My Mom Will ShootStop! Or My Mom Will Shoot
Detective Joe Bomowski's mom is in town for a visit. She did the laundry, washed the windows and scrubbed the floors. Now, she's gonna clean up the streets.
Formats: divx, hpc, hidivx
Genres: Action, Comedy
Year: 1992
IMDB Rating: 3.10
IMDB Votes: 9561
Actors: Getty, Estelle as Tutti Bomowski, Sartain, Gailard as Munroe, Stallone, Sylvester as Sgt. Joe Bomowski, Burkley, Dennis as Mitchell, Joyce, Ella as McCabe, Rees, Roger as Parnell, Rhames, Ving as Mr. Stereo, Ferrero, Martin as Paulie, Shipp, John Wesley as Tony, Latta, Chris as Gang Member, Arnold, Jana as Mitchell's Girl, Campbell, J. Kenneth as Det. Ross, Williams, JoBeth as Lt. Gwen Harper, Fann, Al as Lou, Sadler, Nicholas as Suicide
A tough detective's mother comes to visit him, and promptly starts trying to fix up his life, much to his embarrassment. For his birthday she buys him a machine gun out of the back of a van, and begins to further interfere with his job and love life, eventually helping him with a case he's on.
Download Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot Movie Here
I thought the DivX film Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot was brilliant. I laughed all the way through the film. I was 10 because the movie: Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot is a family film: Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot and was much enjoyed by my friends and I, as soon as the Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot Action movie started rolling on TV was in I laughed. I just watched the Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot Action movie a couple of days ago on TV and thought it was so good that I just purchased the film.I had never heard of this DVD movie Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot before, until he appeared on television, the name of the Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot film I just did want to see, I have a good name in a film: Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot really appeals to viewers. In general, the story is funny and so are the actors and actresses in this film. I would advise people to buy this movie, or see because it is brilliant.
Sly Stallone, the great action hero of the eighties, for reasons unknown decided to do this "comedy" along with, get this, Estelle Getty! Unfortunately it works like a bad comedy, the jokes are not funny, but also tries to be an action and a romantic comedy, which does not work as well. This movie: Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot just does not work. OK? The reason that it is not lower than this, it's because I loved it when I was about ten years, for some strange reason I thought it was cool gunslinging with a grandmother, and it seems way cooler then Sly. Well, goodbye dear children. 3 / 10
It's actually quite a while since I've seen this movie, so I'm not sure that I remember well. And I read his comments about the film. And my comments about your comments is: What the hell is wrong with you people? Stop or my mom will shoot, it might not be very good film, but it's fun, and it was very good, led by her. What the hell is wrong with you people? It is not a DVD film Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot you see again and again, like The Godfather, but it is good entertainment. And the action is not boiling, but it's okay. Like it or not, I enjoyed watching this movie! That's right! But all the advice people are given the opportunity, to "Stop! Or My Mom will shoot" a chance! Freakin 'give it a try! Well, at least if you like comedies action!

Download Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot Movie Here
Also check this movies:

Download Madhouse Movie
Not Another Teen Movie DivX
National Treasure DivX Movie
American Zombie DivX

No comments:

Post a Comment