Stomp the Yard

Download Stomp the Yard Movie Here
Download Movie Stomp the YardStomp the Yard
Beyond the pride. Beyond the rivalry. Beyond the tradition., He will challenge their traditions. Their traditions will change his life., Give it everything you've got
Formats: divx, ipod, divx
Genres: Drama, Romance, Musical
Year: 2007
IMDB Rating: 4.00
IMDB Votes: 10671
Actors: Martyn, Richmond Duain as Mark, Good, Meagan as April, Williams, Jermaine as Noel, Alonso, Laz as Zeke, Best, Oliver Ryan as Easy, Ngaujah, Michael as Harold, White, Brian J. as Sylvester, Hires, Justin as Byron, Valarie Pettiford as Jackie, Henson, Darrin Dewitt as Grant, Ne-Yo as Rich Brown, Short, Columbus as DJ, Louis, Allan as Dr. Palmer, Lennix, Harry J. as Nate, Brown, Chris as Duron
After the death of his brother, An expert street dancer goes to Georgia to attend Truth University. But his efforts to get an education and woo the girl he likes are sidelined when he joins in his fraternity's effort to win a step dancing competition.
Download Stomp the Yard Movie Here
My friends and I rented this DVD film Stomp the Yard because there was nothing more and thought it would be a good laugh to make fun of it. Although the term given to us, it was also quite good. The story was good and kept us interested. He also was good considering that most of them were musicians. While it is a mixture of tea and serve Drumline, still brings something different to the table. We did want to get up and dance. I would recommend this DivX film Stomp the Yard to anyone with an open mind who likes a good dance movie. This Stomp the Yard film has a 7 / 10 and i plan to buy it on DVD. If you go in the same low expectations it is likely to be pleasantly surprised.
I am often baffled skills with some of the films end here. This Stomp the Yard Drama movie is much better than a 3 +. Unfortunately, I did not catch the beginning, but what I was seeing entertaining and well-acted, only what is expected from a Stomp the Yard movie of any kind. Sure, the story said, as most stories, but they all have something unique to offer. The dance sequences are not necessarily beautiful, but also notes that not so long as to bore you. However, I liked this picture. My view comes from a middle-aged white guy, so it could be very different from theirs.
The Stomp the Yard movie had many of the other dance movies together. He was not horrible, and there is no chemistry between the short and Meagan character. Twenty minutes into the Stomp the Yard movie that everybody knew was going to get the girl and we all knew he was going to join the fraternity. It is expected that to seven years, my little brother told me I could have what would happen next.the dancing was good. (I definitely can not dance like that) if you are going to make a DivX film Stomp the Yard dance please give us a different story line. All the family rivalry that has been emphasized. I'm 18 and I love to dance, but not only his films. We need another original center stage, dance with me, or save the last dance. These films do not have their own plots around the world. Overall, the only way I see this Stomp the Yard Drama film again is if it's a rainy day with nothing on your life or if the only movie: Stomp the Yard on HBO
The only reason I saw this film: Stomp the Yard is because I was at a birthday party sleepover, everyone wanted to see, and I was in the minority. I expected to be bad, and it was. First, who wrote the script has absolutely no talent. It's almost as if the writer had every cliché that he or she might think and to put them in a film: a young man from the city center trying to prove himself to rich people, is of fundamental importance murder a close relative (in the center of the city, of course), a Romeo and Juliet-type romance between the city center and a boy (gasp!) anymore ... all these have been in numerous films, and I'm tired of seeing them again and again. Furthermore, it is not surprising that almost every time I saw the DVD film Stomp the Yard comes. I think it's safe to say that there are few films that are more predictable. The dialogue was also another aspect of the Stomp the Yard film clichés. I mean, seriously, how many times we have heard in the sense of "We're a team!" "I have to live my own life, Dad!"? Many, I'm sure. And finally, the film: Stomp the Yard resorts to cheap tricks, like putting the main character's love interest in a pile of clothes that reveal unnecessarily, hoping to distract you from the fact that everything else is quite uninteresting. Which leaves me to give this Stomp the Yard film a 1 is the Stomp the Yard movie and dance, the only pleasant part of the film, as far as I'm concerned. But trust me, there is much, much better dance movies out there.

Download Stomp the Yard Movie Here
Also check this movies:

Rules of Attraction, The Download
DivX Movie Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Super Size Me Movie
4.50 from Paddington DivX

No comments:

Post a Comment