Kung fu

Download Kung fu Movie Here
Download Movie Kung fuKung fu
So many gangsters...so little time., A new comedy unlike anything you have seen before, From walking disaster to kung fu master
Formats: 720p, ipod, divx
Genres: Comedy, Fantasy, Action, Crime
Year: 2004
IMDB Rating: 7.80
IMDB Votes: 26638
Actors: Fung, Stephen as Harpist #2, Yuen, Cheung-Yan as Beggar, Tin, Kai Man as Axe Gang Advisor, Jia, Kang Xi as Harpist #1, Yuen, Wah as Landlord, Chan, Kwok Kuen as Brother Sum, Feng, Xiaogang as Crocodile Gang Boss, Lam, Chi Chung as Bone (Sing's Sidekick), Lam, Suet as Axe Gang Vice General, Yuen, Qiu as Landlady, Xing, Yu as Coolie, Huang, Sheng Yi as Fong, Zhi Hua, Dong as Donut, Chow, Stephen as Sing, Chiu, Chi Ling as Tailor
Set in Canton, China in the 1940s, the story revolves around a hapless wannabe gangster who aspires to become a member of the notorious 'Axe Gang.' Other characters include an obnoxious landlady and her apparently frail husband who exhibit extraordinary powers in defending their turf.
Download Kung fu Movie Here
Stephen Chow does it again! He was a fun and entertaining with violence inspired Bruce Lee Kung Fu movie! Fortunately, except for copying movies Hell, this was good work and subbing really does not affect the story or the humor in any way, the sight gags are pretty good and the conversations are very funny. But this movie: Kung fu is the quality of the brightness of the violence is very bloody times but never a concern, no matter how absurd is death, it is always funny. In addition, Brother Sum is to be the greatest character in the history of cinema! Bruce Lee fans will especially recognize the references to his films, and if thought Kill Bill was a wonderful comedy-gore, you're digging, 10 Blargs of 10
Gong Fu (Kung Fu Hustle) is one of the best movies I have ever seen. It is by far the best kung fu Kung fu film I've ever seen. It is right up there with Once Upon a Time in China! First, the action. The movie: Kung fu starts slowly but gradually takes over the pace with some of the best action sequences ever seen in a Kung fu movie of this type. Other movies and kung fu action sequences are, but never mind, the action sequences are so funny that compensates for the lack of fights. I will say, however, the special effects in this DivX film Kung fu almost crossed the line to be confused with a cartoon ... but I'm not complaining. The acting in the Kung fu film is also good ... the best actors in the DVD movie Kung fu has to be the beast, the owner, and the character of Stephen Chow. Finally, where the character of Chow made so powerful in the end of the story was predictable, but I loved it. This DivX Movie Kung fu is so good, I am going to see again! (A + +)
In my opinion this is the best comedy of Chinese kung fu DivX Movie Kung fu yet made. I am not very familiar with the previous work of director Stephen Chow of Shaolin Soccer with the exception, but this DivX Movie Kung fu has everything to entertain any Kung fu Comedy movie fan. Both the humor and drama, I did mourn as a small child, even thou I'm a man almost in my 30's. The impressive camera techniques and the history that has made this an extraordinary visual experience. Sorry, Jet Li and Jackie Chan - None of the movies Hollywood has touched me like this Kung fu Comedy movie did. I recommend this DVD movie Kung fu to be seen with friends to share the feeling of joy and laughter. We will be waiting for a sequel - we're not going to fall!
This DVD movie Kung fu gave me a "10" because I just enjoyed this movie! I will not go into detail about the story because there are a lot of other comments to make it. What I will say is that while I read a couple of good reviews about this film, I was not prepared for what a wonderful experience sitting through this DVD film Kung fu would give me. While the plot is fairly simple and is definitely an action movie, there were only so many things that surprised me during the movie. There were times in the Kung fu film where I had to applaud - it was a "feel good" DivX film Kung fu and went to the theater with the same broad smile on my face that was on my face for about 90% of the film. If you have not seen this film, however, do not read anything more about it - so just go by itself may have no one to color the views of his sentence. Go see this movie. It is pure entertainment.

Download Kung fu Movie Here
Also check this movies:

Download Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones Movie
Download Ali Movie
Stark Raving Mad Movie
Virus DivX

No comments:

Post a Comment