It's Pat

Download It's Pat Movie Here
Download Movie It's PatIt's Pat

Formats: ipod, divx
Genres: Comedy
Year: 1994
IMDB Rating: 2.30
IMDB Votes: 4481
Actors: Sweeney, Julia as Pat Riley, Rocket, Charles as Kyle Jacobsen, McNiven, Philip as Sushi Customer, Hankin, Larry as Postal Supervisor, Yama, Michael as Curious Sushi Man, Foley, Dave as Chris, Stack, Timothy as Doctor, Tondo, Jerry as Sushi Chef, Leech, Beverly as Mrs. Riley, Griffin, Kathy as Kathy Griffin, Yamaguchi, Kiyoko as Curious Sushi Woman, Scheer, Mary as Nurse, Najimy, Kathy as Tippy, Christie, Julianne as Strip Club Hostess, Hayden, Julie as Stacy Jacobsen
Pat Riley, an obnoxious busybody of undeterminable sex, meets and falls in love with Chris, a sensitive, caring person also of undeterminable sex. Their relationship suffers because Pat's a lout, and cannot decide on a direction for its life. Meanwhile, Pat's neighbor Kyle falls further and further into obsession with Pat, fascinated by its indeterminate sexuality.
Download It's Pat Movie Here
I must admit, I did not expect much from this DVD film It's Pat when I saw on cable, but I did not have anything else to do (and there was nothing else on TV), so I decided to see this movie. To my surprise the film: It's Pat was very good. Do not get me wrong or anything like that, is not worthy of an Oscar or production of some runaway success, but the It's Pat Comedy made me laugh hysterically at many of its scenes crazy. I suggest you try to make this It's Pat film .... You laugh!
It is interesting to see a DVD film It's Pat that is based on nothing more than a single line of plot (which is Pat's Sex?) And yet, we think. The stupid argument strangely compelled to ask whether gender is important or not at all. Of course, the DivX film It's Pat is a long stupid fun, but hey, when did you last see a mock reality that has something to say?
Mercy what a terrible excuse for a movie. Sexless (ie impossible to say whether man or woman) Pat (Julia Sweeney) wants to marry another person of the same sexless incredibly poor in this DivX Movie It's Pat it was just a ploy of the idiots on Saturday Night Live to make some quick bucks. Were few dollars in the movie: It's Pat that the public through this mess before they set foot in a theater. Taste and value. Turkey (0 stars out of 5).
Yes, it's cheesy, but what else you expect. There were some great scenes that were cut that I saw once on television. I hope you are issued only to enable new tape scenes. (From what I remember, were more / extended scenes of Pat's early jobs, bad dreams and fantasies, when he met Chris Pat.) It was great to see Ween. (Long live Boognish!) Not even bother me that the most annoying woman in the world, Kathy Griffin was in it. 6 / 10 (10/10 regarding cheesy comedies go)
If you like Pat SNL, you might get some enjoyment of this movie. I saw this DivX film It's Pat when I was younger, because I liked the SNL parody, and I thought it was at least amusing. I can certainly understand how people hate this movie, however, is quite annoying. I do not mind that, so I will give it ** 1 / 2 of ****.

Download It's Pat Movie Here
Also check this movies:

Download Sylvia
Download Adaptation. Movie
Download Ask the Dust Movie
Puffball Movie

No comments:

Post a Comment